Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Meet our particiapnts: Pino from Italy




 Giuseppe (Pino) also has a story for You:
"As almost the any Italian, I’m a fan of the pizza. Some years ago, I did not have any experience with the pizza made in Napoli. Living in Rome I always was thinking that the pizza I was eating was a “pizza napoliteno”. Then I went to Napoli and I ordered a “pizza napoliteno”. I was disappointed, that pizza was far away from the pizza I was used to eating. It was high on the border and thin in the middle, it was not crisp but tender, it was not my pizza. However, it was much easier to digest and the taste was more fresh. It was a “Margherita” pizza that was invented in Napoli when the Margherite Queen went the first time to visit the city. It was a very simple pizza with olive oil, fresh tomato, fresh mozzarella and fresh basil. Now I like very much the pizza Napolitano and anywhere in Italy I go, if I want a good pizza I ask for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment