Pages

Monday 29 October 2012

Meet our participants: Helen from Estonia


Helen and her story:
" I don’t like the Autumn so much because then it will start to get more cold. The only thing that I have always loved is the colourful leaves and red berries. When I came to Wroclaw I noticed that the leaves on the ground are brown and ones still green. Not like at home but probably the will be here also soon. After one week at the workshop autumn time has taken a new form for me. I have had many discussions about the weather and the cold from the warmer countries. I find myself thinking about the positive side of this time of the year and soon coming snow. The Chinese ink painting was a new experience for me to express my new feelings with the colourful leaves and autumn. The season now reminds me some beautiful moments from Poland."

No comments:

Post a Comment